Is your mental health impacting negatively on your life?
Are you avoiding situations and activities due to your mental health?
Does everything to much and you have given up hope on your goals and dreams?
In the UK mental health affects a 6th of the population which is about 10 million people. May people with mental health challenges suffer in silence as they are to scared or ashamed to ask for help. When your metal health is poor it has a domino affect on every other aspect of every other aspect of your life whether it's work, friends, health, studies, socialising etc. When you are like this getting out of bed can seem like a task to far and impossible to complete. Isolation might become your best friend as you feel this is your problem and you don't want to burden any one else with 'your stuff'.
We can collaborate in managing your mental health and together we can focus on accomplishing the goals that you have for your self. You don't have to do this by yourself, there is a way out that leads to the life that you want and deserve.
I have successfully worked with clients all over the world with conditions such as depression, anxiety, P.T.S.D., schizophrenia, O.C.D., burnout and stress, etc. who have
1) Built up resilience and found solutions to their mental health challenges
2) Developed better coping strategies in dealing with everyday life
3) Built up their communities and resources
4) Completed their education courses
5) Successfully built up their self-esteem
6) Improved their confidence and successfully gone back to work